Friday 31 December 2010

Praying I don't go liberal in 2011


Sounds very much like what St Paul's wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7-8.

To which I say (and pray): Please God, keep me from be a liberal in 2011 and always help me to boldly nail my colours to the mast on issues such as headship and submission in marriage, the tragedy of women's ordination to the ministry, the pervasive hostility to genuine masculinity/femininity as expressed in things like women being drafted into combat roles in the military and men abandoning their God-given leadership roles in the Church/family/state, homosexuality as a gross sin and the unbiblical translations of the Scriptures, which pander to the heresy of feminism...
Lord in your mercy
Hear our prayer

Is there anything else that I should have on list and what are you praying for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment