Friday 3 December 2010

But I want it all

The Economist divides the Anglican Church 2010 into the following:

(click on the image to enlarge it)

The thing is I'm struggling to identify precisely which column I fit into...

As with the high church folk I believe in historical continuity and like vestments ritual, Latin, beauty and music
As with the Liberal Catholics I believe in flexibility and like vestments, beauty and music
As with the low church crowd I believe in hellfire, 'heaven', sin and like Discipline and the Bible
As with the Charismatics, I believe in miracles and like Exuberance and the Bible
As the broad church crew, I believe in reason and like do-goodery (I think!)
As with the traditionalists I believe in the Queen and like the KJB and the 1662 Prayer Book

Hmmmm so what am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment