Super fantastic article here. And yes those superlatives are justified. Here are the 8 points in brief:
1) Don't have "the talk"
2) Partly be proactive, partly be responsive
3) Sometimes it's good to ask them why the want to know something
4) Mechanics aren't the hard part. Neither is the emotional part. Transmitting your morals is.
5) Love your spouse. View sex as a blessing.
6) Note how you talk about babies. NOT LIKE OBAMA
7) Be positive about sex
8) Consider whether your own confusion is the cause of your own troubles
Can't tell you how many aha moments I had reading the full article - check it out here. As for dealing with kiplings, me thinks I'm ready J