Wednesday 22 May 2013

'Gay marriage' advocate comes clean: "I hate traditional marriage"


Speaking at a recent writer's festival in Sydney, Masha Gessen (a 'gay marriage' advocate) admitted that it was folly denying that the 'gay marriage' agenda was intent on destroying traditional marriage. Here are her words:
“I mean, I agree, it's a no brainer that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it's a no brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist, so that causes my brain some trouble.” 
She continued: “And part of why it causes me some trouble is because fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we're going to do with marriage when we get there. 
“You know, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change and it should change and again I don't think it should exist. And I don't like taking part in creating fictions about my life, that's sort of not what I had in mind when I came out 30 years ago.”
All credit to Ms Gessen for wanting to distance herself from the mendacious hypocrisy that purports to support homosexual marriage in the name of encouraging traditional marriage (as various panellists did on last week's Question Time). They should all come clean (as Ms Gessen has) and then the wicked truth of calling evil good and good evil will become apparent for everyone to see. Woe!

No comments:

Post a Comment