Thursday 14 April 2011

Pro-Abortion = Anti-babies

That abortion is abhorrent to God is clear from the Scriptures. I mentioned one such place where this is clear in my last post here.

When challenged with this, the world tends to respond in one of two ways. One is to embrace the unashamed motto of the atheist zealot which basically says "God is not there and if He is, I don't care". The other route is to retreat into the bunkers of agnosticism and declare that no one really knows if life begins at conception or at birth. Well if that is you, doubt know more. Thanks to the advances of technology, it is easy to get a vivid picture of how wicked and evil an abortion is... as the video below shows it is an act which screams nothing short of "I'm pro-abortion because I'm anti-babies" OR more clearly "Thou shalt not limit a woman's freedom because she wants to kill her babies"


HT: David Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment